Who is the data controller?
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, dated April 27, 2016 (GDPR), and other applicable legislation on the protection of personal data in Spain, we hereby inform you that the personal data provided when completing and submitting the forms published on this website will be processed by TECHNOACTIVITY, S.L. (hereinafter, MYMOID), with registered address at C/Serrano 88, 2nd floor, 28006, Madrid, as the data controller for the provided personal data.
For what purposes and on what legal basis do we process the data obtained through this website?
• To respond to information inquiries about MYMOID. Legal basis: the explicit consent you provide by checking the acceptance checkbox on the web form (Art. 6.1(a) GDPR).
• For the management of job applicants' resumes. Legal basis: the explicit consent provided when sending your CV via email (Art. 6.1(a) GDPR).
• To register for our services. Legal basis: the explicit consent you provide by checking the acceptance checkbox on the web form (Art. 6.1(a) GDPR).
• Sending commercial electronic communications tailored to your commercial profile in order to offer products and services similar to those contracted. Legal basis: legitimate interest (Art. 6.1(f) GDPR).
• Exercise of rights and privacy management: MYMOID may process your personal data to manage your requests to exercise data protection rights or for any other purpose necessary to comply with personal data protection regulations. This processing is based on compliance with a legal obligation (Art. 6.1(c) GDPR).
To whom will we disclose your personal data?
• To external technology service providers, such as maintenance and IT service providers, legal services, and consulting services, who will process your data strictly following MYMOID's instructions.
• If legally required, to third parties such as bodies, agencies, and institutions of the General State Administration, autonomous and local administrations, jurisdictional bodies, and State Security Forces and Bodies.
How long will we retain your data?
Personal data obtained through the contact or information request form will be retained only for the time necessary to attend and properly follow up on your request.
Personal data of our customers will be retained for the duration of the contract and subsequently until the prescription of any possible legal liabilities.
Personal data related to job applicants will be retained for a period of two years from the date of the end of the selection process. However, in the event that the candidate is selected, their curriculum data will be retained to manage the employment relationship.
Personal data processed when exercising a right regarding data protection or when we need to process your data to comply with legal obligations established by data protection regulations will be retained for the time necessary to comply with our obligations and subsequently until the limitation period for possible legal actions, properly blocked.
Do we perform international data transfers?
MYOID has technology service providers that may carry out international data transfers. MYMOID has assessed that these providers have adequate safeguards in place to perform such transfers. For more information on this, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
How can you exercise your rights regarding your personal data?
To revoke the consents granted or to exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction, objection, portability, and not to be subject to automated decision-making, you can make a written request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the address C/Serrano 88, 2nd floor, 28006 Madrid.
The request should include the following: name and surname of the data subject; copy of their National ID, passport, or other valid identification document, and, if applicable, of their representative, as well as proof of representation; address for notifications and specification of the subject of the request.
If the data subject considers that their rights have not been addressed in accordance with current legislation, they may submit a corresponding claim for the protection of rights to the Spanish Data Protection Agency www.aepd.es.