What is a cookie?
Cookies are data storage and retrieval devices that are installed on the user's device to store and retrieve information while you browse our website. In general, these technologies can serve various purposes, such as recognizing you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or customizing the way content is displayed. The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
• Technical cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a website, platform, or application and use the different options or services available, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying sessions, accessing restricted access areas, remembering items in an order, processing the purchase of an order, requesting registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for video or sound dissemination, or sharing content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some pre-defined general characteristics based on certain criteria on the user's device, such as language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
The use of all other cookies, i.e., non-excepted cookies, requires informing and obtaining explicit consent from the user before downloading them.
Cookies can be classified according to various criteria. From a legal standpoint, as explained in the previous section, there are excepted and non-excepted cookies. Other classification criteria include the type of cookie management (first-party or third-party), activation time (session cookies and permanent cookies), or purpose type.
The classification of non-excepted cookies based on purpose is especially relevant. From this perspective, the non-excepted cookies used on this website are:
• Analytical cookies: These are cookies that, either treated by the website owner or by third parties, allow the responsible party to measure user activity on the website for statistical purposes.
• Marketing cookies: These are cookies that enable the most effective management of advertising spaces, if any, included on a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
• Preference cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform, or application and use the different options or services available, including those the publisher uses to manage and operate the website and enable its functions and services.
What type of cookies does this website use?
• CookieConsent By CookieBot (Necessary): Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain
• mui-mode by MUI (Necessary): Design system of page – MUI UI comes with built-in support for managing color mode in your apps.
• mui-color-scheme-light by MUI (Necessary): Design system of page - Chakra UI comes with built-in support for managing color mode in your apps.
• chakra-ui-color-mode by chakra (Necessary): Design system of page - Chakra UI comes with built-in support for managing color mode in your apps.
• _ga_# by Google Analytics 4 (Statistics): Used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit.
• _ga by Google Analytics 4 (Statistics): Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
• SL_C_23361dd035530_DOMAIN by Smartlook (Statistics): Collects data on the user’s navigation and behavior on the website. This is used to compile statistical reports and heatmaps for the website owner.
• SL_C_23361dd035530_KEY ; SL_C_23361dd035530_VID ; SL_C_23361dd035530_SID by Smartlook (Statistics): Collects statistical data related to the user's website visits, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been loaded. The purpose is to segment the website's users according to factors such as demographics and geographical location, in order to enable media and marketing agencies to structure and understand their target groups to enable customized online advertising.
How to configure cookies
Excepted cookies that do not require consent are installed on the user's device when accessing the website, as they are necessary for its proper functioning. The user cannot disable this type of cookie.
MYMOID offers the user the possibility to manage analytical, advertising, and technical cookies through its cookies banner on the homepage of our website. The installation of this type of cookies will only take place if the user expressly accepts the installation.
In this regard, on the cookies banner of our website, you can access "cookie settings," where you can enable or disable them, and only the necessary technical cookies for the functioning of the website will be installed. By selecting "save and accept," only the chosen cookies will be installed. By clicking on the "accept" button, all specified categories of cookies will be installed.
• Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en/home
• Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/ph/807/en-us
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Communications and international data transfers
The acceptance of some of these cookies may involve data transfers to third countries necessary for the operation of our providers' services.
The information obtained through Google Analytics cookies is stored on Google servers located in the United States, a country whose legislation does not guarantee an adequate level of data protection according to European authorities. By consenting to the use of these cookies, you also consent to the international transfer of your data to Google in the United States.
Finally, you can prevent the installation of Google Analytics cookies using the following browser extension.